Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The plumber..

Got sick enough of the washer flooding over after a large load that I finally got a plumber to the house... cost? $200. Total extortion.

The plumber? An unsavoury Russian fellow about my age who really hates his job. He occasionally speaks out to himself in Russian... some grunting... kinda scary, somewhat lovely.

Anyway, he's gone now. Apparently the tree in the yard has grown into the pipes, and no amount of drain-o was going to unclog that... I tried. Time to slowly start looking for a new place. Lovely. The Russian said he thinks he got most of it, but who know... I'm doing a load of laundry and hoping that at least he knew what he was doing.



While waiting around for him to finish, I stumbled upon this: http://tomgpalmer.com/2005/06/22/an-excellent-polish-tourism-campaign-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment