Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday morning roundup.




Internet book trading clubs... I'm still not 100% sold on reading books/magazines on a computer screen, but more than 50% sold. Not sure if I would do this, but for those who love paperback.

______

Brooklyn indie scene. Makes sense. I do like a few of the bands they mention (No Age, TV on the Radio, Animal Collective) but the ties that bind to Brooklyn are very thin, at least as suggested in this article.

______

My mom has always told me it's bad luck, money and love-life wise, to keep these types of flat-leaved plants in the house, especially in the bedroom. NASA apparently think otherwise.

For the record (with the better record), I may have to go with my mom on this one.

______

Neko Case speaks to Chicago Public Radio. Listen here.

______

Chicago's next big bands
, exactly one year later!

meh???

______

Beirut interview.

______

Going to go make some pancakes. Not sure if they will turn out like this.
______

Can't wait to try tilt-shift photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment