Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The ugly, the bad, and the good.

So, get home in the evening last night and guess what, another black out in Parkdale. I really love this area... makes you feel. I was turning up my street and it was obvious, all lights were out.

Was supposed to watch and record the Jane Jacobs special on TVO finally... was all set up, except again plans change, maybe a sign, of, well, changed plans.

On the good side, finally, purchased the cart before the horse, once again. Got a lens for my eventual camera!! Got it used off RFD in mint condition. Now looking for that D90. So far, I'm ecstatic about this!:




...with another 3 years left on the warranty! Perhaps the only lens I'll need before moving up to full frame in a few years...

http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/18200.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment