Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm back!

New keyboard (I'm still convinced it's a usb driver issue, but for now I'll live with the new keyboard... love having extra legacy keyboards around for just this reason.. ), but back. Keyboard certainly not as great, and I'll get to work on getting the better one back.

So, where were we.. oh yeah, also found out that I have a problem with the desktop computer speaker system. Great 4.4 PDS MASH Panasonic, but I've had this since 1992. UCC gift. Wow, roughly 17 year old technology. The speakers are a bit tweaky, and starting to notice the headphone jack going exclusively on right without telling me... apparently it's had enough... and I can't fix that; time for something new. Suggestions?

Anyway, back to the music in a second... taking out the garbage between reboots.

No comments:

Post a Comment