Sunday, March 1, 2009

The two promised Andrew Bird interviews...

And this is gonna be the last of Bird for a bit, I promise!




,.... AND BELOW, that Dutch TV interview! (btw, tried to upload it on youtube, but copyrights kicked it off... who knew! Viddler apparently has no qualms about it. 14 min., btw. Also, as another aside, I once knew someone who thought that whistling, or la-lal-la's and the like in songs were just filler where the artist cheats, or cheapens out. Needless to say this person is out of my life!.. hahaha.. )

Original here: http://www.vpro.nl/programma/ram/afleveringen/20701254/ (far right link - Bird interview is about 18 min in.)




with a final little bonus...

Andrew Bird with Yo Yo Ma... with both whistling!



From the original (wiki link): Dona Nobis Pacem





ps. The Bird Dutch TV interview was ripped with this and trimmed with this.

3 comments:

  1. Hey I am trying to do a project on Andrew Bird and stumbled upon this site. If it is possible, could you send me the dutch TV interview via email? That would help a bunch! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Niki... send me an email to peter(AT)phdgroup(DOT)ca and I'll send it over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, for some reason my Email doesn't accept your address. You can email it to me at Niki.McCabe@gmail.com Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete