Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Another Agenda over breakfast...

Another day of staying at home to study (great of Robert to get a little bit more help in the office for Tuesdays and Thursdays, as I am finding I could really use the study time to work out the kinks... ) but first, over some breakfast, an Agenda...

I don't want to keep on just reposting TVO Agenda's here, and I realize I've been on a little kick, but this is another great one worth watching. All guests contribute with some great ideas (most fascinating and resonating to me was the building of a community that people wanted to make sustainable for the community sake, not for / with their own motivations - Pier Giorogio focused on this quite a bit) and the different ideas of sustainability really sink in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment