Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New York City, until the 3rd.

Jer, Milan and I drove down to New York City yesterday... Not a bad drive at 8.5 hour drive including two stops.

Since we've last visited him, Milo got a new place down here. View from the balcony on 13th, between A and 1st:







Woke up, went for a quick bike ride, and now sitting down to do a bit of work, along with a late lunch... Yes, I brought turkey leftovers here. I've already been scolded by Milo.



Gonna try to do some work for a bit; I'm feeling quite at home!

New York is cold, but I like where I'm living
There's music on Clinton Street all through the evening.
I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert
You're living for nothing now, I hope you're keeping some kind of record.

Tomorrow is going to be the big walking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment