Friday, September 3, 2010

School dreams

So I'm starting to have dreams about law school, and school in general. These dreams have all been positive so far, but definitely indicitive of a life change.

The first one occurred a few weeks ago, where I was in and out of class from approximately 8am to 9:30pm. There was very little stress, just a sense of being quite exhausted by the last class. So weird. I mean, it's kinda cool how feelings come across in dreams despite not actually being expressed. Perhaps that's all dreams are, just feelings with limited expression. Anyway, there was plenty of teacher interaction and discussion after class in the halls, class mates met over lunch, and light reading during down time. Yup, that's what I have been dreaming about... uhh.. partly.

Another more recent dream included a english lit type class, where I could distinctly see the class reading a text by the author "Leon". The cover had a fox or lion, hand drawn, on the cover. I can remember the text as we read it together high school style. Being unfamiliar with anything Leon (in the dream and otherwise), some light research has brought up very little as well.

Léon the movie. Downloading, will watch in the next few days.

Looking at wikipedia, apparently Leon can refer to quite a bit.

Meh,... it probably means nothing, right? Or, maybe the feeling was more important? I mean, I remember looking at the text and feeling it quite unfamiliar. It looked interesting, but I didn't know it. I suppose I felt like others around me did, and maybe that caused a bit of apprehension, but nothing overwhelming. Anyway, that's about it for now on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment