Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My favoutire Cohen song.



full of, changing of, and lack of time.

Second favourite:



If I haven't recommended this before, just double click on the youtube video and watch it large.

Third? A greatest story.



More? Yes, I agree.



I know there's a lot here, probably too much without touch.

One more, with some of my favourite lyrics of Cohen's to lead.

And Jesus was a sailor
When he walked upon the water
And he spent a long time watching
From his lonely wooden tower
And when he knew for certain
Only drowning men could see him
He said "All men will be sailors then
Until the sea shall free them"
But he himself was broken
Long before the sky would open
Forsaken, almost human
He sank beneath your wisdom like a stone.



His old teacher (CBC Retrobite with Adrienne Clarkson)

No comments:

Post a Comment