Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The last, long, leg...

So I mentioned how we were planning to bring back a vehicle from Newburgh, NY, right? I really didn't want to bring the trailer on the island cuz that would make getting around and parking that much harder. We ended up finding a garage on the way in Totawa, New Jersey, to store it for us, and the dudes allowed us for free; it worked out great!

Picked up the trailer on the way back out, spent a few hours at Copart getting everything sorted out (long, long story) and we got back on the road. The car was a lot larger than we initially anticipated back in Toronto, so the trailer was definitely a little overloaded. Needless to say, after scaring my passengers with some good swaying every now and then, a tire went on the trailer!

Anyway, everything got sorted out, we ended up getting back home around 4am. After about 16 hours in the car together the mood of all was still really great! I got to know Jowi and Sarah that much better, definitely learned a thing or two about music, and really had a great experience, despite what a fucking mess it all was!



















I wanna thank Milo, Jowi and Sarah for making this such a great trip, and although I'd change one or two things (weather, not picking up a freaking car on the way back!), it was an experience I'll not soon forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment